ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy gearbox/diff circlip

Hi everyone.
My N/S diff circlip has popped out and I'm on the hunt for a new one. I've tried eBay but cannot find one.
Where's the best place to find one?
Thanks.
Cory.

(Edit- car is a 2002 172 btw)

FF Clio 182
Think I new Circlip is like £2 from dealer. Just have to make sure it has done no damage to be diff. Usually once they have popped out they are more likely to do so again

Clio 172 phase 1 sc
Honestly I have had it pop out on me before and replaced with new clip from Renault it doesn't last, they are like Pringles. I got my one bolted in the end I got tired of replacing it! And it's been fine ever since

FF Clio 182
Renault ended up bolting them in on the JC5-130 box on the 182. Can get a bolt in plate off eBay for about £50. Only issue is trying to drill and bolt it in place without getting Swarf in the box

Clio 172 phase 1 sc
I sent my one to agency transmissions to get done alone with a refurb! It's just one thing less to worry about