ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where do you store your cleanning gear??

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I'm currently using one of these black tubs from tesco at the mo for all my goodies & plan on getting summit a bit more for the part, i like the red auto glym bags, is it possible to pick up just the bags with out the goodies? what are you lot currently using?

James

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
in my bucket with my grit guard. But i keep my mircofibres etc in a different bag, all secured in the boot so its corner-safe too lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
in 2 big plastic boxes in the boot, one for the hoover and cloths and the other for bottles and polishes etc and in the corner bucket and spongey bits nd bobs all squeezed in so no rolling about :)

Hyundai i40
mine are in a couple of box in my coat cupboard along with my bucket slowly taking over the top self but at the mo they are in my boot from cleaning that evo round my mum and dads

CS Dungeon
Collection in the van, a load of kit in the garage and most Zymol products in the office and kitchen fridge

visualize whirled pe
I've got a wooden wine box that would hold 3 bottles of wine but I have my gear in it now I've drunk the wine :)

I keep my microfibers in tupaware boxes and everything else in a bag, all tuckerd up in my boot.
I dont like leaving it all knocking about in my garage, it's full of creepy crawlies that like to hide amongst it.

Last edited:
  Less
my buckets are outside under a cover. all my cloths are in a cotton type bag, with the actual cleaning products under the stairs

Saxo :(
I have a Meg's polishing bag what I keep it all in when travelling for easy storage, In the garage I have shelfs/draws you name it.

in here, its usually tidy ;)

DSC_0086.jpg

jamie

Mines scattered all over the house and garage, and actually the garden too. I know where everything is though.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Someone had a thread about organising their cleaning gear about a fortnight ago but I can't find it :S

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Seems like all you guys are just doing the same as me then.. random boxs of stuff all over the place lol, so is it possible to buy just the AG bag on its own?

106 GTi
Local AG Reps sell the bags empty.

There is products everywhere for me, some in the boot, some in the garage and some in the house!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Rich do you know how much the bags normal cost on there own? really after one but spending £40 on the valet bag which comes with aload of stuff i'm never gonna use just doesn't seem worth it

106 GTi
Look on the Autoglym website for the local area rep, convince him/her that you will order enough bits to make him visiting you worth his while.

172 Credit crunch edition
Depending on where you work (Building site is me) See if the kitchen fitter has a spare cupboard he does not need thats what ive got put it on the wall with some hammer fixings fit all my car cleaning gear in there. And have a off-cut of worktop (About 1.5 mts Approx) To put all other gear on

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
^ ^ sounds gd.. but.. i do abit of car cleanning hear & there so decent functioning + the part looking bag is what i'm after, will prob try & blag a rep then