ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I have some of my photos put onto print

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Looking to see if anyone knows any companies that are decent for this sort of thing? Would like to get some of my photos printed. Maybe A3 size etc

Wanting as good quality as possible

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I find the quality not that great. Have you had experience printing bigger than standard photo size?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Dscl in Stockport. Fantastic service, extremely cheap for the quality of print. That's who I use for all of my printing.
They are very helpful if you have any questions regarding profiles (they ask you to download and install a profile for the paper you wish to print on)

Usually a 4 day turn around and they come flat rather than rolled like other companies.

Iirc I pay under £2 for an A3 print.

http://dscolourlabs.co.uk

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'll maybe try them for one. What's the best way to do it? I have images on my dslr. Don't want the quality to get worse as I move it from camera to computer to memory stick etc

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll maybe try them for one. What's the best way to do it? I have images on my dslr. Don't want the quality to get worse as I move it from camera to computer to memory stick etc

If you are shooting RAW then the machines in boots/asda wherever won't read it.

You won't lose quality of you transfer the image from your camera to computer and edit it if you export it after editing at 300dpi for print.
My images usually start at 24mb and export at around 22mb after editing.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Dscl in Stockport. Fantastic service, extremely cheap for the quality of print. That's who I use for all of my printing.
They are very helpful if you have any questions regarding profiles (they ask you to download and install a profile for the paper you wish to print on)

Usually a 4 day turn around and they come flat rather than rolled like other companies.

Iirc I pay under £2 for an A3 print.

http://dscolourlabs.co.uk

Just used these for some A4 glossy borderless poster prints, I hope they're decent!