ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i get wheel centres from?

PH2 172
Im getting my 16" turini alloy wheels refurbed next week but the company dosnt spray the plastic centres so just wondering if anyone knows where i can find some anthracite turini wheel centers from iv tryed renault and they can only get the silver ones i need them asap cheers.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^ flash them in with rover stone grey you will never know! ;)

or ask the company for a small pot of paint :eek:

PH2 172
Might have to get my dad to do them as hes a sprayer so be a better job the company whos doin the wheels wants me to send them the colour i actually want as they aint got the anthracite so ill just buy the paint.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Rover stone grey is a good match imo! :) have sprayed lots of wheels! and im a fussy sod :rasp:

PH2 172
yeah same as paul dont want the centres to look odd at all what colour did renault use origianlly

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Errrr if you search there is a code but its not easy to get hold of! although a good paint company shoud be able to sort it its x something or other! im someone will know! Pm Middo he will know! or as i say rover stone grey ive flashed mine in and you cant tell! ;)