ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can i find shortend shocks?

www.renparts.co.uk
not really but the drop is pretty good, fit them, i fitted lowering springs which were fine and my shocks lasted, then i fitted uprated shocks and ride was way harsh.

so shall i just fit them without the springs? and get springs at a later date? i was planning on gettin coilovers and then fort about it and didnt really want to spend 400+ on my 1.2 when im gettin a 172 next year :p

golf
loool

dont bother with uprated shocks, waste of money imo, if you are after performance handleing get coilovers

I got PI shocks and springs...and it has vastly improved the handling...looks nice too..but
it is not as low as peeps on here with just springs.

60mm drop you should really get uprated shocks standards probably wont last to long - hit and miss though really

My PI Kit is normally about £350 but I got a deal for £260:)
as I said the handling is wicked and its a lovely smooth ride..not too hard or soft.

where would people say the best place to look for uprated shocks is? bcuz i dont want to spend to much on this car

i really want to just put springs in but then i have my doubts about it, whether it will handle like shite and all the rest i keep hearing about :S

I had 35mm springs before I got my 60mm kit (from europarts) and it handled fine..maybe
a bit bouncy..which was fun at times:)

I had 35mm springs before I got my 60mm kit (from europarts) and it handled fine..maybe
a bit bouncy..which was fun at times:)
i dont understand that europarts website (dont mean to sound like a dumbass lol) but can you buy the hole shock kit off there?

golf
im running a 60mm just spring kit, save your 200 odd quid imo and just go for springs, looks good and handles like a go kart

where would people say the best place to look for uprated shocks is? bcuz i dont want to spend to much on this car
Uprated shock just mean harder there no realy decinet worthwhile cheap shocks bar stock Renault ones IMO.
i really want to just put springs in but then i have my doubts about it, whether it will handle like s**te and all the rest i keep hearing about :S
Renault spent a fortune on the setup some cheap spring or dampers won't make for a better car you have to spend a lot and accept otyher comprimises.
im running a 60mm just spring kit, save your 200 odd quid imo and just go for springs, looks good and handles like a go kart
No car with realy ever handle like a go cart.