ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i buy 195/45/R16 Toyo T1R's ASAP tomorow ideally in the north east!

ive tried searching on the internet for garages in hartlepool that sell them as i need them ASAP, before sat and need them fitted! camskill can only deliver on monday, just need a garage i can go to and buy some! sorry if this seems abit panic'y but its urgent!

il ring around all the garages tomorow for the tyres i need, should i price match them off agaisnt eachother for the ones that do have the tyre in stock? as i know its going to cost around the £65 mark per tyre when cam skill do them for £47 iirc. oh and can i just buy the tyres from them without havign them fitted there you think?

Westy. MX5
Ears Motorsport are in Stockport, good prices and fit them as well. They advertise on Ebay as well, phone no. is on their adverts.

ive tried black circles and earliest is tuesday so no good and ears motors[port wont be able to deliver untill monday and stockport is like 2 hours away from me.

basically my two rear tyres have about 1.5-2mm left before the tread blocks are level with the tread and my rear drivers side very inner edge of the tread on the tyre has worn partially bald and wonder if its illegal? or are they borderline?