ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When playing movies on iPod touch screen turns green

Fabia vrs tdi
Used handbrake to convert two avi files and they do play for a short while then the picture goes green, any ideas as to what the problem may be?

Got my gf a touch 8 gig yesterday she's a bit sad she can't watch movies on it properly

Fabia vrs tdi
Converted them to that h.264 or whatever it is, going to try tonight converting it to mp4 instead.

My friend used to have an iPod classic he could watch downloaded movies no problem.

Fabia vrs tdi
It worked when converted to mp4 but picture quality was crap compared to the h.264 or whatever but encoding it to h. Format the screen on iPod turns green

Fabia vrs tdi
Used vuze to encode it for her iPod and it works fine, so will just use that instead of handbrake.

Strange as the settings on handbrake were correct.

Fabia vrs tdi
Tried 3 different films now and on all the screen turns green, used handbrake and vuze.

Could it be due to the movies being copies? My friend puts movies on his iPod classic and it's getting frustrating

Fabia vrs tdi
Just an update : exhanged I pod touch for another still had same issues, the same movies played fine on my iPhone so In the end took iPod touch back and bought her a second hand 3g iPhone