ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels

Mini Clubman
Im after your opinions on which wheels to get for my silver 182. any opinions/help will be great. pics would be awsum

cheers

tom

340i
prorace1.jpg

Mini Clubman
im stuck. lol. need to get rid of 182 cup alloys. dont like them. getting worse by the day. haha

172 Cup
Pro race 1's (can you still get these?!)

Yeah you can still get these, www.rimstyle.com sell them iirc

Also looking for some inspiration for some wheels for my titanium 182, liked the look of my non cupped silver wheels for a while after I lowered mine but then got bored & so sprayed them steel grey (very similar colour to the cup wheels).

However am now thinking of going back to silver, am liking these wheels below that look a bit like O.Z Superleggera's imo only a lot cheaper!!!! opinions?........

MAK-XLR.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
im after making the same move!!! after turinis in any colour, would even px the cup rims!!!

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Yeah, you can get ultraleggera's in black, but also grey and silver. I think for a silver car you should stick to the darker colours.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Yeah, you can get ultraleggera's in black, but also grey and silver. I think for a silver car you should stick to the darker colours.

U can get them in red too!
Would look mint on a black car :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Turinis look the s**t.
Theres a lot on here, but on the road i never once saw another 172/182 with them on apart from a few cups when I had them

Search in media for mine, had them in anthracite and also white.

182 Cup
PCD of 100 and et45 - same as 182 or Trophy wheels. Will need spigot rings as the centre bore is larger than 60.1 - One spoke less than Turini's. Should look nearly identical. Only thing that needs checking is caliper clearance, but with the spokes so near the edge of the rim, I can't see it being a problem.