ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels req refurb, anyone recommend anywhere in Norwich.. or nearby?

Trafic 140dci
as in title need to get my turini's refurbed next week, anyone know anywhere good locally? prices etc?

thanks

lewis

Trafic 140dci
ah right might give them a call in the week see what they say, just looking for somewhere someone has used before so i know what im dealing with, did see a company in norwich on google called BA wheels which looked like the done some good refurbs

Slow red one
I used a place near the airport called the car care center, my alloys were in good condition but the paint job was very good. Came to about £220 I believe.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I used a place near the airport called the car care center, my alloys were in good condition but the paint job was very good. Came to about £220 I believe.

Shauns work is very good.... I've had some work done by him on the ex's car and it was always top work, My brother in law had a lot of work done by him including a wheel refurb and it was all spot on.