ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels refurbs

172 y reg flamer
when i got the clio the wheels were mashed so...

just need the centre of the diamond doin now

DSC00385.gif

DSC00383.gif

DSC00384.gif

172 y reg flamer
tyres have a small amount of paint on, sortin them tomorrow.

wheel refurb lads in my work done them for £100 all in but the wheels were major kerbed, done the front badge too.

does anyone know how to remove the rear badge?

RB 182
Like mine :)

CarJan08009.jpg

On the centre caps, the diamond comes off so you can spray them all? Looks like you've masked it off?

172 y reg flamer
Like mine :)

CarJan08009.jpg

On the centre caps, the diamond comes off so you can spray them all? Looks like you've masked it off?

bollox didnt know that lol

yeah they were just masked off

that reminds me of my old saxo^^

very nice:)

RB 182
Its be easier to just do them all again mate, with the cap in your hand, turn it over and you'll see they just push on. I used a pick, but a screwdriver will work, just ease them off!

172 y reg flamer
i have all the spare paint they used with me anyway, il just get them off over the weekend an sort it

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Its be easier to just do them all again mate, with the cap in your hand, turn it over and you'll see they just push on. I used a pick, but a screwdriver will work, just ease them off!

What colour did you use for them? Looks slightly darker than mine which are Ford Graphite Grey