ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels buckled

clio 172
are these salvageble bought my new ph1 and it has two buckled fronts there the standard oz wheels can these be saved thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Balancing out will still produce a wobble on the wheel in cornering and under braking if its bent up pretty bad. Best off repairing or replacing.

Mick

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Should be easy enough to find some decent 2nd hand ones for sale.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Not always the cheapest option. I have a precision engineer next to me who does these for £15 a wheel and promises near perfect unless the rim is broken.

clio 172
nt terrible would rather repair dont wanna buy another set could be same if you get were im coming from

182cup & 172 racecar
Not always the cheapest option. I have a precision engineer next to me who does these for £15 a wheel and promises near perfect unless the rim is broken.

Mick, you could be a life saver.

We have some really nasty ones, they do balance up ok, would be nice to have them a little straighter though,ATS keep telling me it's costing them a fortune in lead lol.

clio 172
mine shake when up to speed no terribl tho fine vibration when i spon the wheel it has a flat spot on it ?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Mick, you could be a life saver.

We have some really nasty ones, they do balance up ok, would be nice to have them a little straighter though,ATS keep telling me it's costing them a fortune in lead lol.

If you can get them to me Tony I'll put them thru his shop for you at cost. As long as the rim isn't split/cracked/fucked he can get it about bang on.

He's done a few repairs for me now and they're very good especially for the cash.

Mick

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

182cup & 172 racecar
If you can get them to me Tony I'll put them thru his shop for you at cost. As long as the rim isn't split/cracked/f**ked he can get it about bang on.

He's done a few repairs for me now and they're very good especially for the cash.

Mick

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I might take you up on that, I'll try and sort out the worst ones.

I'll be in touch.