ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels???? ASAP

MK1 PH3 RSi
Hi can anyone tell me if a set of 14" RSi wheels will fit a clio 16v?

ASAP if anyone knows, thanks.

D

MK1 PH3 RSi
Ok, you guys say they do and williamclio lot say i would need a R5/Rsi brake carrier conversion????

Ever heard of this?

D

S2000
I know that if you get RSi carriers and discs then you can put the RSi brakes straight on as the calipers are pretty much the same. As I said on WC I will check with the 13's I have in the garage tomorrow, I very much doubt they will clear TBH, but I'm not sure about 14's.

RSI wheels will fit on a valver no problem - winston16v had them on his old black on for a while but they are the smallest wheel that'll fit over the 16v brake setup.

MK1 PH3 RSi
Thanks again for your advise.....am trying to sell them and the lad wasnt sure if they would fit his valver. I have now got plenty of evidence that they do......:D

Ps u33db, those turbines looked mint for about 2 weeks, untill i crashed into and island.........:mad:

Slighty buckled the osf, balanced it and fitted it on the rear, but have bent alot of suspension parts in the process.

Unlucky mate...could you not get proclean to refurb another to give you a full, unbent set again? Should be under 100 inc buying a used turbine?

Valver
Just took rsi wheels off my 16v this morning so defo fit no probs, about 5mm of clearence between the caliper and the wheel though :S