ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels are done :)

Clio 172 cup
Got my turinis back yesterday got to say top marques In Fenton Stoke on Trent have done a great job well worth the money will have some more photos when fitted to my clio when I clean it tomorrow ready for the meet near ChesterChester
image.jpg
image.jpg

necromancer18

ClioSport Club Member
  182, 330ci Clubsport
Looking good!

How much did that set you back? Are they powder coated or painted? And did they do the centre caps too?

I will be getting mine done soon and would be good to go somewhere that's recommended.

Clio 172 cup
If you drop just the wheels in like I did £230 all In but you can leave your car with them and they do it all for you but it would be more than £230 I work in the tyre trade so stripped the tyres me self and rebuilt them unfortunately they don't spray the centres I got the paint myself and did myself dead easy they are powder coated super job don't want get em dirty now lol