ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel sizes

Leon FR ST
Hi, got a chance at 15" FOX evo 3 alloys and there 4x100 but there ET42. Was wondering if they would fit??
btw my cars a mk2 phase 1, t reg 1.2 RN if that helps?

Cheers G.

BMW F31
persoanally mate i would've thought the offset is such that it will make the wheels sit too far in as iirc the correct offset for clios is between 35-40mm offset, you may find the scrub inside the arch but not at the lip more likely to be inside the arch closest to the engine if they makes sense on full lock.

you could always buy some spacers though to push the wheels out ;)

hope that helps

Leon FR ST
so if i get 5mm spacers it should be ok? also with the spacers will i need longer bolts?
cheers for the reply.

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Hi mate

I have got the same car as you, my wheels are the same 15'' 4x100 ET42

Be reet

Last edited:
  Leon FR ST
so did u need spacers for the car then? do u notice any problems with it on full lock or any other time?

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Trust me mate 4x100 ET 35-42 you will be fine.

Spacers suck, and will make your insurance go up.

Are the tyres right?

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Nothing rubs. I have had the wheels for like 8 months must have covered 8,000 miles and all is good, I even have 195/50/15 when really it should be 195/45/15. I havent got round to it being lowered yet, i just have the wheels at the moment. It defo needs to be slammed, what colour is yours?

Leon FR ST
aye think the tyres on them are 195/50/15 aswell. its a red colour want to get it lowered also maybe 35mm and colour coded.what colour is your car?

Last edited:
  Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Mine is silver

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=104024497&albumID=0&imageID=1157405661

How much did you pic the evos up for then? Make sure you get locking wheels nuts dude. They will look nice, i think multi spokes look best on clios. I would like mine coulour coded but im trying not to mod it to much, i dont really wanna spend to much because i am saving up for something fast. I had actully bought 172 full interior for £240 on ebay but i decided it wasnt best to start spending loads of money.

Leon FR ST
got the wheels for £250 with new tyres. yeh know what you mean,want something with a bit more go, but mine will do for a while longer. You got anyother pics?wouldnt let me look at them on myspace.