ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel size affect on speedo?

tiTTy & SV650
yes it does will read faster if you have smaller wheels and read slower if you have bigger wheels.

But say you have a 172 / 182 which is meant to have 45 profile 16" wheels, running 50 profile 15" rims has near enough the same outside diameter i.e. the effect is negligible.

ST
Innit....ladz i knows, runz some crazeey rimz on his 1.2 clio, bout 19z innit...we be doing about 70-75, his speedo be readin 90, all the hoes at the croooze be lovin him...

Braappp braapp..

tiTTy & SV650
You can tell Alan and I come from different sides of Glasgow eh... lol

Although, actually:

I is from the westside

LOL erm....Alan where did that come from, we'll have none of that, i'm a Surrey boy don't you know now shut up and play nice. :rasp:

Der Panzer
Innit....ladz i knows, runz some crazeey rimz on his 1.2 clio, bout 19z innit...we be doing about 70-75, his speedo be readin 90, all the hoes at the croooze be lovin him...

Braappp braapp..

Knowsit bruvva

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Braappp braapp..

Fell off ma chair and hit my beanbag on the way south! PMSL sir!