ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurb - Glasgow area

PH2 Track Car
want to refurb my standard ph1 alloys but been getting couple crazy quotes over 300. anyone local do good job at sensible price???

tiTTy & SV650
Esp in possil are brilliant, did my 205s speedlines, my motorbike wheels and several others for mates, work etc.

15s powder coated should be no more than 180quid

RS mk2 172
There is a place in Renfrew called Chameleon Coating I think they are on French St, heard good reports.

lol @ 320.

Try Carrick Engineering in Prestwick. Had a few sets done there in the past, usualy about £160 for 4 x 18" with full tyre removal and rebalance!

How bad are they? if not too bad, have a crack at doing them yourself (i refurbed and sprayed Superleggeras myself, 1st ever attempt and they turned out good and it wasnt hard - and im female, so it shouldve been a disaster lol)

Any of those mobile wheel refubishers round Glasgow way?

koi

Audi S1
Recoat 0141 958 1777

Been trying to phone these guys to get a quote but no answer, they shut down?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
been looking for reviews of the above firms on interwebs, man how prices have changed, lol back in the day they were doing 18's refurbed for £30 a wheel lol, now its more like £60-70 per wheel.