ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurb.....Chipsaway

Tesla MP3 2021
just thought I recomend Richard Hamilton from chipsaway who covers n/w warrington(and surrounding area's).

came today to refurb my 182 wheel which was kribed on 3 of the spokes...
only took 30mins and the result is amazing..looks brand new.:):)

Fantastic Job.

fully recomend them.

details are Richard

01925 234620

Chocolate Bar™
did you not find them expensive? i found i could have my wheel fully refurbed for less than what chips away wanted

how much is it per wheel. cos the place near me charge £30 per wheel refurb. or £40 for wheel refurb and different colour

yup it is, and they are. ive got pics too. cos i had my old wolfrace silvers resprayed black, if any one remembers. ill find them and post them up

Tesla MP3 2021
it ended up being £48 inc vat....
thats a good price compared with some i got quoted.

but the job is superb.:)

Cam

182 Cup
how bad was the damage? or is it £48 notes per wheel no matter how much damage?

Tesla MP3 2021
Firey said:
how bad was the damage? or is it £48 notes per wheel no matter how much damage?

well i think it does depend on the damage...

cos if they needed to do the whole wheel then it would be slightly more expensive.

maz used the same guy and he charged her about £40 i think but when she seen my wheel she said it was twice as bad as hers...

Tesla MP3 2021
JPEX-CLIO said:
have you got pics mate ^ would be nice to see

will put on asap...

also did u get like a special deal because they were doing all 4 at the same time...?

Cam

182 Cup
ahh just wondered because mines a sort of scratch about an inch long, not really noticable but its knowing its there.

Tesla MP3 2021
ok got some pics of the wheel.

obviously i need to clean the wheel to show the proper finish but you can see how well they have turned out...:):)

shame i didnt take any of the wheels when they were kirbed..

CIMG0183.gif

CIMG0182.gif