ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel protector

Not a poxy Renault
Apologies firstly, I posted this in the Wheels forum, but I think you lot may have the answers!
All things going to plan I should be getting some brand spanking Trophy turini's pretty soon. I shall be using 3 week old puppies as sponges, with a drop of johnsons baby shampoo in some tepid water (tested with my elbow). Whats the best product to apply before fitting and every so often as a protector?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
chem guys wheelguard will make it really easy to clean them

RB 182
AG SRP and then AG EGP, I did that then put WheelGuard on a week later and they looked great and it's great protection too.

Mito Sportiva 135
AG SRP and then AG EGP, I did that then put WheelGuard on a week later and they looked great and it's great protection too.

I use WG but that might take the EGP off as it has some cleaners in it. I top up the WG with Collinites 476 and really does work great as well as looking very glossy. Having clean wheels really does make a huge difference in the overall look of the car and is often overlooked. Arches too, although hate cleaning and protecting them in the Winter!