ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel opinions...

Abarth 500
im not copying this thread honest

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=308322

but thought about the same idea a couple of days ago for mine...

DSCF1026.jpg

Personally, i think you would need to co-ordinate it with other yellow touches or it looks a bit out of place.

Abarth 500
hmmm id possibly go for the black side badges with yellow text, but i wouldn't want to further

titanic killer
I really like the black wheels with the diff coloured lip,are they shopped in matt black

RenaultSport 172.
i like.

but seems someone else is doing yellow, why not go for another colour such as duck egg blue??

RenaultSport 172.
getting on my wick a bit that people struggle with creativity...

when you do you get slated for it. people are scared to differ ....Sheep!!!

Spray the whole wheels some random colour....red or duck egg blue :p

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i can see how you mean rage.......but its evident someone else has just done it.....i thought most on here are trying to be original......and now 2 people have immediately copied

Abarth 500
why do i bother.....i didnt fuking copy, i didnt even know someone else had thought about it untill last night, besides its not like its been done before, just no one has done it on a clio, ffs

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i did roar slightly...lol

do what you want chap.....if your that bothered what other people think why post on a forum.....

i think it looks good, thats why i done it