ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Opinions wanted, F1s or Willys!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Got a freshly refurbed set of F1s in silver on just noe but having bad thoughts of running the willys daily instead. Maybe even in gold

So what would you pick?

EC8BCE99-833F-4AF9-98B5-B93E6D168515-17747-00001457D6A30424.jpg

5157e0b9.jpg

PS I have centre caps for both sets!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I like both.. Willy wheels every Tuesday, Thursday and every other weekend and F1's Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every other weekend.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I like both.. Willy wheels every Tuesday, Thursday and every other weekend and F1's Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every other weekend.

Now thats a plan and a half!

If I was to go for the willys then I'd probably have to keep them gold for a while and sell the F1s to get the bank account looking less s**t!

Dan, go for it but dont be offended when I choose anthracite, me and white wheels would not get on!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Either silver Williams wheels or the Oz F1's.

I'm really not feeling the gold on red look.

Now thats a plan and a half!

If I was to go for the willys then I'd probably have to keep them gold for a while and sell the F1s to get the bank account looking less s**t!

Dan, go for it but dont be offended when I choose anthracite, me and white wheels would not get on!

Never again would i do white,
IMG_0235.jpg

black though,
IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_6424_Touristenfahrten27052012.jpg

Personally dont think anthracite would work

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
F1's for me. A lowered ph1 flamer on silver F1's takes a bit of beating.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
F1's for me. Williams wheels belong on a Williams and nothing else. :rasp:

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Silver Willy's would look mega and i do love F1's but i agree they are overdone. Willy's would look better

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Daves up for painting the willys silver. Which will cost me paint and a subways of his choice. That could swing it. Who wants some freshly refurbed F1s with brand new (yup!) centre caps and PE2s ;)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
The flamer will look mint John!! I was after another set of F1's with good tyres. A day late, i put a deposit down on Danny's Ph2 172 wheels yesterday so collecting them next thursday

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Willy wheels, but not in that terrible shade of wrong for a williams gold. Gunmetal grey metalic would look fantastic

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Not sure about the surname, but his username is Dannyboom. I think he was buying stuff from yourself and Dave. It's the 5 spoke wheels, not sure if they have a specific name :eek:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Silver willy's on a red car look awesome.

Infact they were my fav wheels on any car I've had.

Willys.jpg