ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel fitment help!!!!!

145db Euro'd clio
Okay so for xmas, im getting some rather special wheels.

They're 15 inch. 8 inches wide. with an et15 offset.

My question is. will they fit?
Im running quite a bit of camber on the rear. and they will obviously be treated to some stretched rubber. but i think they may rub with such a low offset!

DCi 100
They'll fit aslong as there 4x100 and the centre bore is corrrect.

Will they scrub is another matter. Totally dependant on height of the car, how much 'quite a bit' of camber actually is etc. So many variable's its impossible to just say yes or no IMO.

145db Euro'd clio
yeah i know they'll fit but im worried aboyut them rubbing. was thinking a 185 tyre on the rear and 195's on the front. and maybe fitting 172 wings for a little extra clearance. As for the rear, its down about 80mm with rolled arches. i was going to put it up a bit, to about 60mm and hope for the best. got a feeling its not going to happen though. i've done pikey camber with washers, i have two quite thick washers in there, and the bolt holds fine but i doubt it'd take another, unless i got longer hub nuts. which could be difficult to source.

I dont mind i slight bit of scrubbing but my mates bmw is absolutely decked with 11inch wide wheels on the back and plumes of smoke come off the tyre if he starts drifting or cornering hard.

also, in terms of tyre stretch, whats the most you'd put on without being ridiculous? 185 too much? tyrestretch.com doesnt really help, photos are all cr*p