ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel et question

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I know the clios et is higher than 23 but I'm just wondering if I could fit wheels wth that et. I'm sure some of the euro wheels people fit have low number et. Would need spacer or something

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Should fit if you're not lowered massively, but depending on the rim width, they might stick out of the arches. MOT fail IIRC but could just change wheels when needed. Don't know if you can get pulled for it though.

Yeh on a non sport PH1 they sat in about 2-3 cm which would equate to an et 5-15 wheel to make them touch. It did handle like it was on rails for the duration it was on the road.

When it went though, it went.

<<<<<<<

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
So using that wheel offset calculator:

Inner clearance : 20mm LESS
Outer Position: Retract by 20mm

So im guess this means the wheel will sit 20mm in to arch than it dose now.

Black Clio GT
guessing there porsche wheels??
you can get 20mm vw adaptors for them making them et32 and et35 which will sit perfect and machine 3mm off the center bore.

how are you calculating et23??

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Et 23 was a different set of wheels I was looking at. Yes there Porsche.
Well i can get 20mm and 15mm with them so I supose it won't be too bad if I put the 15mm on the rear because there that bit wider