ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel arch liner/ undertray

182, ZX9R
I've recently fitted a cheap splitter to the bumper of the clio, but while under the car I noticed the undertray just behind the bumper on the drivers side and the front of the arch liner were in a crap state and low & behold they were both hanging off as soon as i got near 50mph (only on the drivers side).
What options do I have; replace the whole thing, which I think is about 90 quid from renault, take them both off completely or something else...

If any has a good idea let me know.

Andrew.

Golf GTD Mk7
Is the under tray damaged? Or just not attached properly? I'd leave them on personally, as they offer some protection

182, ZX9R
It had split, in between the arch liner and front bumper, could have been like it for years but as I'd been tampering with it while I was fitting the splitter it was enough for it to come loose and then drag on the floor over 50 mph or so.