ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel and spigot dimensions

Clio 182
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a Clio 182 with cup packs and got some wheels with r888's to go on it for track use.

The centre bore of the newly acquired wheels is 67.1 rather than the 60.1 that I understand the Clio to be so I'm looking at spigots. I'd rather avoid the plastic ones as I know these are known the melt on track but I can't seem to find any aluminium ones anywhere? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

My uncle has kindly offered to machine some of them for me and I know the external dimension needs to be 67.1 and the internal dimension needs to be 60.1 but I'm struggling to find any information on how wide they need to be or what chamfer they need to be. Does anybody know any of these details? If not, I may need to buy a plastic one just to copy it but I'm not sure if the metal ones are normally identically sized of if they're purposefully different?

Thanks,
James