ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel alignment

197 Cup CC
Having recently bought my Clio 172 cup I am looking to have it on track for the first time in a few weeks. I have recently replaced front tyres, adjusted the front coil overs, replaced brakes, made strengthening adjustments to my cage. The alignment is out for sure as the steering wheel is at 11 o'clock . Can anyone advise if a 30 quid kwik fit job is adequate or if I need to go for a full 4 wheel geo ?

If so what are the advantages and what have people paid previously for a similar set up ?

Thanks,

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
get it done properly m8,kwik fit prob the ones who tracked it an dmade the wheel out a bit lol,pay a bit more and get it done man i find the big retailers on tyres ie rip off fit dont do a proper job imo

mk1 Octavia VRS
Fit camber bolts then get it set up properly. If you post your location someone might be able to recommend somewhere to take it to.

Worth getting the rear checked but you can't really adjust it unless you fit shims etc.

197 Cup CC
The car came with the KTEC coilovers which are adjustable, albeit one of the bolts are knackered. I have ordered a new set from KTEC but have been told they wont be in stock for another 2 weeks ( 4 weeks in total ) Beware ! service is far from the best.