ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Alignment(Scotland)

Clio 1.8 16v
i have lowered my valver more than 60 at the back and it sits on 17s. therefor the wheels are in the arches and as the gauges fit over the top of the wheel, they cannot get in about it. Any one no of anywhere that will be able to get round this?

cheers

VW ....
PM EvilJohn .... there is a really good place in Sighthill - Edinburgh ,i canny mind the name of it ,dunno if they can help but worth a call .

tiTTy & SV650
ally got his coilovers set up and wheels aligned by some place for £35 and says the guy was spot on, out Falkirk way I think, I'd pm ally too

Pro-grip in Bonnybridge was the place I used. Guy was brilliant, I chatted to him while he worked on my car and had a good natte about cars in general.

IIRC, the pads/guages attached to the edge of the alloys. So you'd have to have the edge of the alloy clear of the arch.

206 GTI
I dunno if they will be able to do it with the car being that low but Kenny Brown's in Hillington are awesome for setting up suspension

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
PM EvilJohn .... there is a really good place in Sighthill - Edinburgh ,i canny mind the name of it ,dunno if they can help but worth a call .

CLCM its called, probabbly the best in Scotlan dor it, guy is very good at his job, will also do corner weighting if you have coilovers