ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your opinion and what next?

HAZ 17
InternetpicC1.jpg
DSCF0009.jpg

Fk Coilovers fitted,
Blue Vision power bulbs,

im thinking maybe some colour coding and window tints???
What are your thoughts people?

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice dude, i like the standard look tbh,

but a cup spoiler, and 172 sideskirts would look nice

Chocolate Bar™
lol, as i just said in your wanted thread ive get some sideskirts off subway (or similar) and then have it colour coded. light window tints would be nice, but arent really needed - especialy if you stick with the back three windows

HAZ 17
Thats mint m8, looks like ur slightly lower on the front than me! ;) i want to go lower but if i do i cant get down my drive!
ur pic has persuaded me now to get the colour coding done.

Clio 172
Don't do tints as your car starts to look like a van. It'll soon fail an MOT if you have it too dark at the front. Looking good though. Move house so you can lower it further.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Go for the colour- coding, not a big fan on tints anymore - only ends up with the van effect etc. (as clio-lane says) ^

Maybe get the bumper mouldings smoothed when you get it colourcoded - would be around the same price as the tints and will be much more effective ;)

Trev

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cup spoiler, ctr aerial, subtle tints, 172 style sideskirts, colour coding, job done :)

BG 182 FF
where can you get 172 style skirts from? will ones of a 172 fit without changing other bits?

Nike Lunar Elite's
Subway supplies the 172 style sideskirts. You need to the front bumper and wings to fit the actual 172 side skirts.