ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
He talks like he's had a brain injury, far too slow for me. And slightly condescending, which he probably doesn't mean to be, but it f***s me off. Plus it's same s**t episode after episode "I took this banger in on part ex, hope it isn't a wreck" and it is. How is he taking it as a part ex if he hasn't even looked at it?

Chris Slix is his mate and he's a little less shouty, but with lower spec cars

Watched his one today where his mate gave him 24 hours to find a 6 cylinder E46 for under £3k. Whether the mate exists or not is dubious, but it's the exact thing I like doing in my spare time anyway, so enjoyable watch for me!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I’m so glad other people dislike him as much as I do. Mong can’t even open his mouth properly to speak
On the other hand I think Taylor is awesome. The first time I saw him installing the light switch on a bonnet for a reason I've forgotten I took an instant dislike to him but I've really warmed to him, he seems a decent human and is pretty funny.

I now really fancy a facelift NC MX5, wish us normal folk could find them that cheap.

Clio Williams 3
This channel occasionally has amazing stuff. This video is alright, but I'm sharing it more because of the car. Other kids my age had Lamborghini or Ferrari posters on their walls, I had this. I honestly don't think there's been another car that looks as powerful and beautiful as this Aston

agreed - lovely car and brutal engine!!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Anyone mentioned "Just Rolled In". I mainly watch it to remind myself there are people out there worse than me at working on cars.

Great channel, based off this subreddit.
IMG_1064.png

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Also not sure why YT keeps flooding my “recently uploaded” with this crank and his numpty mate.

I do wish he’d get pulled up by some real cops for impersonating a police officer.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That’s fantastic. Brilliant video.

So I don’t watch any of this guys stuff as I’m not 17, but this came recommended and curiosity got the better of me:

f**king hell, Ford owners really are a special breed 😂

@Jaff. appears at the end though, as some kind of saving grace.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
That’s fantastic. Brilliant video.

So I don’t watch any of this guys stuff as I’m not 17, but this came recommended and curiosity got the better of me:

f**king hell, Ford owners really are a special breed 😂

@Jaff. appears at the end though, as some kind of saving grace.

I actually caught him doing this, it was right at the end of the day lol

Here I am walking past
IMG_2393.jpeg

😂

He seemed pretty hyped up at the time though, flying around the place, not my type of energy 😬

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Spotted his Chaser the other night parked a road down from mine.

IMG_5880.jpeg

Cool thing tbh. But yeah, his videos aren’t for me but they obviously have a market.

Ford Fair though. I can’t work out if some of the cars are pisstakes or not?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted his Chaser the other night parked a road down from mine.

View attachment 1658695

Cool thing tbh. But yeah, his videos aren’t for me but they obviously have a market.

Ford Fair though. I can’t work out if some of the cars are pisstakes or not?

To each their own, I know the guy with all the stickers and rally lights and he runs a club so the car is a good rallying point for everyone as it stands out enough. I.e just follow the max focus when convoying somewhere etc. I also know they do a lot of prom drives to make a bit of cash too.

Bit hard to criticise these clubs for having 100 orange Ford Focus on stand though. When it’s the most popular colour of a particular genre and there were only a handful of choices to begin with you’re going to sell the same car to lots of people. If that bothers him then you have to limit who can take their car to the show and then the show will eventually just die off.

Plus there are literally owners groups called “orange focus owners club” where you only get in if you have an orange focus lol.

All in all, despite some people smashing their car through Halfords, which happens with every car group I struggle to take his critique seriously.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
To each their own, I know the guy with all the stickers and rally lights and he runs a club so the car is a good rallying point for everyone as it stands out enough. I.e just follow the max focus when convoying somewhere etc. I also know they do a lot of prom drives to make a bit of cash too.

Bit hard to criticise these clubs for having 100 orange Ford Focus on stand though. When it’s the most popular colour of a particular genre and there were only a handful of choices to begin with you’re going to sell the same car to lots of people. If that bothers him then you have to limit who can take their car to the show and then the show will eventually just die off.

Plus there are literally owners groups called “orange focus owners club” where you only get in if you have an orange focus lol.

All in all, despite some people smashing their car through Halfords, which happens with every car group I struggle to take his critique seriously.

Wholeheartedly agree, I was referring to cars with Deadpool on the side/cartoon character themed/painted with actual glitter, rather than the groups of ‘same’ car.