ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I've been following him for years. He's awesome, but he doesn't post as often as he used to.
He's on Motortrend now, wonder if more of his time is being taken up making TV episodes? I actually found him via Amazon before youtube, same exact format just better cameras. Seems to have been a labour of love for him as early on I don't think he had a huge budget given what he was doing.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Watching Tavarish go at a P1 with a crowbar is keeping me entertained currently.

Ballsy project this one!

Been watching this too. Mega ballsy as you say especially as he lunched the engine on his LT so has the rigmarole of fixing that one too.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Watching Tavarish go at a P1 with a crowbar is keeping me entertained currently.

Ballsy project this one!

Obviously it’s for the views but that car has to be knackered surely. Didn’t realise it was in salt water, watched the vid earlier and can only imagine the trouble the electrics will be. $500k!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
he’s just put out part 1 of that mclaren stuff, yet I’ve been seeing him and a load other YouTubers make approximately 6.4 billion videos on it already.

Everything is content, he’ll be one of the wealthiest men on earth when he’s finally milked it for all it’s worth.

I discovered a guy called *Bad Chad* that does loads of ultra long deep custom American hot rod stuff. Interesting stuff but there’s gotta be 12 hours of roof chop footage along… his misses looks filth also.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
The P1 project is probably one of my favourites on YouTube, purely from a curiosity perspective. It is the best of the holy trinity IMO. So it’ll be extra cool to see the little bits that make it so cool. Those electric aero flaps on the front splitter are awesome!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Been watching this fella build an AWD K24’d 2021 Civic Type R

Pretty interesting build process plus the videos he just gets on with it without much bullshit.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
This is a great vid, really interesting to just hear the engineers and especially the mechanic talk about the car.

Renault Clio IV
Have been watching Doug DeMuro channel for quite sometime, just love his reviews of unique and quirky cars, as well as his "DougScore" rating system

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Love watching Misha's channel chuffed to see he finally got a MK2 Clio on there and it's great to see him grinning ear to ear the whole time. Says a lot about the car when you consider the machinery he gets to drive regularly.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Oh for sure, the amount of detailed fixes he goes into is insane, like spending £300 on genuine VW wheel trims!

However I would say, his taste in actual cars for himself is pretty bloody awful lol. He's like an old man in a young persons body...

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Been watching Tavarish and his P1 videos.

At what amount of views would he make his $575,000 purchase price back.

Also how the hell do you remember how it all goes back together

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I've realised recently that the only time I really jump on YT to watch a new release is anything from DannyDC2, only other channels I bother with are Mischa, Jonny Smith and occasionally Driftworks.

Anyone have any recommendations on good trackday vloggers, similar to Danny?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Based on my earnings per view rate (about 1/3rd of a penny per view), at 125 million he's got it covered.

But, my rate is low because I CBA. Anyone with a higher video count output, wider appeal, or just generally isn't cringy AF to watch could easily reduce that massively.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I've realised recently that the only time I really jump on YT to watch a new release is anything from DannyDC2, only other channels I bother with are Mischa, Jonny Smith and occasionally Driftworks.

Anyone have any recommendations on good trackday vloggers, similar to Danny?

Camber and Combustion, however things seem to have dried up recently due to one of the lads moving to Canada iirc, but their back catalogue of videos are decent.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

LTT said they aim to make 20k minimum a video with views, product sponsors etc… videos that do well can get 60k etc.. he peddles his merch, 2 sponsors and perhaps a main sponsor..

That’s just an example of someone who’s got it dialed and the possibilities…

Tavarish has been milking that p1 for all it’s worth, on his channel, then he’ll sell merch, oil sponsors, ecu sponsors, tyre sponsors, wheels, etc, then goes on other peoples channels.. I don’t even see why people care or watch, he’s boring, but it’s always recommended to me 🤮

Hoovie is the same, it’s just buying and selling car content.. my cars broken, I’m selling all my cars, I’m buying more cars.

I can’t watch that cnut, his content is empty.. tavarish’s content is empty, it’s just all waffle and fk all else walking around their home made workshops.

There’s far better YouTubers out there, but they won’t get the views.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Camber and Combustion, however things seem to have dried up recently due to one of the lads moving to Canada iirc, but their back catalogue of videos are decent.
Completely forgot about them lads tbh! Shame, the last video was added 8 months ago.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
LTT said they aim to make 20k minimum a video with views, product sponsors etc… videos that do well can get 60k etc.. he peddles his merch, 2 sponsors and perhaps a main sponsor..

That’s just an example of someone who’s got it dialed and the possibilities…

Tavarish has been milking that p1 for all it’s worth, on his channel, then he’ll sell merch, oil sponsors, ecu sponsors, tyre sponsors, wheels, etc, then goes on other peoples channels.. I don’t even see why people care or watch, he’s boring, but it’s always recommended to me 🤮

Hoovie is the same, it’s just buying and selling car content.. my cars broken, I’m selling all my cars, I’m buying more cars.

I can’t watch that cnut, his content is empty.. tavarish’s content is empty, it’s just all waffle and fk all else walking around their home made workshops.

There’s far better YouTubers out there, but they won’t get the views.

I didn't mind Hoovie for a while, but he's got really boring now, and CarWizard pisses me off too, the fat melt.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Shameless plug but I went to the ring last weekend. It was good as ever !

Nürburgring trip! + Autobahn in the REMAPPED Golf GTI Performance

My mate was there in his car, and Misha took it out twice. Yes we did boss the karaoke.