ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats Your Desktop?

Punto/Clio GTT
Screenshot035.gif

Miss Lavigne, continue..

R.I.P 182
your desktop looks wicked, i want mine like that! lol! Howd' i do it?

My desktops boring theme but pics nice! Cuba!

desktop.jpg

R.I.P 182
oh and i found a fully nekkid one so PM for link! pmsl.. looks weird duno if its real or not.. and she looks rough in that pic with no make up on lol!

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
avril is fit a feck, njust shes a bit of a moody teenager, even in her 20's! WOULDNT MIND A BIT OF ER THO

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
just got window blinds, hehe this one ios mad, although its fun to turn your comp into a mac lol

and to clart, dont you look bad in a morning?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 46
  1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
simon, totally agree, love simplicty,

I have seem them Live, and not trying to gloat, but i've seen pretty much any band you can think of in that sector live

ok ok, ive got rid of all the gayness from my desktop, and gave it a new style for winter. just gotta find me a better winamp skin now. :)
clean4lr.jpg

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
lol, you nicked the address from my screenshot? unfortunaly for some of the pic you need to be a member! but its top quality stuff!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Saner said:
lol, you nicked the address from my screenshot? unfortunaly for some of the pic you need to be a member! but its top quality stuff!

Yeah lol, love that wallpaper!!!

Btw this is my current wallpaper attached, pic of speedo knicked from here, apparently the diagnostic test, thought it looked cool lit up so made a wallpaper out of it.

Attachments

• backispeedo.gif
    backispeedo.gif
    105.5 KB · Views: 71