ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats wrong with your car?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not major things, but all the little niggles you havnt got round to fixing/

mine

temp sensor is wrong and so my climate control is out
something in the door is rattling when my window is down.
there is a clunk from the front (ball joint i think)

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
sun roof squeaks
something rattles in the dash when its just ticking over

thats all i can think of atm

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
it rattles from somewhere (dunno where)..

clunk when going round bumpy corners

((orange wingmirrors)) :p

its not a sport!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Few stonechips and a dent in the roof.

Other than that nothing, no rattles etc, everything works as it should and I'm fcucking loving it :D3

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i just mended the rattle from the back, the broken suspension and the major rattle from the engine bay ( which turned out to be the fuel rail guard falling off

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Err...my Ext temp is rather pesimistic...And it smells of oil when hot and window is down...Leaking oil cap i think...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My tyres are getting a little on the low side and my wheel bolts are rusty.

It's perfect, mechanically now though! Touch wood.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My M3 needs new brakes. They are in the boot waiting to be fitted.

My Merc E280 needs new front shocks.

My Jag needs a new ariel as the motor is fucked.

My Merc 420 needs... well, scrapping to be honest. List of jobs is bigger than the Daily mail.

172 Cup
Ext temp is always 58,
Airbag light is on (sensor)
rattles under hard acceleration from heater (right hand side) a good clump shuts that up,
Radio Bulb is really dim, cant see anything at night
idles at 600rpm at standstill

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
oh and my handbreak works only sometimes, was fine before its mot, the mot test seems to have broked it

BMW M135i
Other than me stupidly kissing a curb saturday and putting a lovely mark on the nearside front wheel its fine. Should be sorted wednesday though chipsaway ftw!

A Flamin' Red one
My front discs and pads are corroding (next months job if the garage refuse to pay under the warranty having not given them an advisory on its MOT - long story!).
Bulb from behind the CD/Time display has gone so can't see anything when dark.
A strange noise from the rear sometimes when I pull away in first (like a clunk, or a sort of pop?!)
Exhaust MIGHT be blowing.

But I love her :D

VW Caddy Van
Mines has a broken diagnostics sensor which is the one after the cat and the n/s/f wheel has a kerb mark due to hands following the eyes :(

Clio v6
Mine is running like a dream. 99% back to standard now, just the OE engine covers I've acquired to be covered in leather.

Plans to increase the current 245bhp to 300ish new exhaust, engine work, Motec ecu, and of course my wee bit of indulgence some sporty electric seats. :eek:

Oh and the glovebox lid doesn't close completely on one side. :mad:

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Nothing on the Megane other than getting rid of those dam swirls in the paintwork.

Mondeo, slight juddering clutch and abit high, new tyres all-round, new osf bush, new front brakes and a oil & filter change.
I'll do them when the car stops and I have to.

J03

MX5 1.8
a huge tap noise when i turn my wheel near full lock, something wrong with the position of my right spring i think.. sunroof rattles like f**k, inside trims rattle too.. blowing exhaust, and its not low enough lol

350Z GT
- Got thousands of tiny scratches and dents all over the car.
- A banging sound from the front left (near the glovebox) when closing either of the doors.
- Bulb behind temp/clock has gone.
- Has standard wheels/suspension so handles like a barge!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
my service and air bag light keeps coming on
my driver door pannels got a sqeek
and its overfueling badly

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Stone chips, small scratches, carpark dents, too slow, needs new tyres, blowing exhaust now.

Good job i'm not trying to sell it one here.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Leaking washer jets (just disconnected the motor and pipes) and random rattle in the passenger door.

The way the plastics feel EVEN cheaper than my 172s did.

suzuki gsxr6/ clio cup172
need money!!! so i can do the things i really want too (lower, exhaust, ect ect). also some1 opened there door in a car park and knocked mine wich has put a small dent in the side and that really p*sses me off

Clio 197
2007 Clio 197, already had a new starter motor, windscreen wiper and arm, new wheel and a new gearbox. Granted the winscreen wiper and wheel where due to a thuggish c**t and a big fat pot hole.

Gearbox and starter motor was due to the s**t build quality. Now i have a rattle on the rear drivers side speaker, dashboard and the seatbelt squeeks as well.

Wonderful Renault build quality, its on borrowed time.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Stone chips on the bonnet, suspension issue:(, temp guage not working and chips/scratches in the windscreen. I think thats it.

LY V6 with Recaros
Just a stone chip, I want to get my wheels refurbed too as the paints a bit crap on them.

Clio Sport 182
Top mounts creek,
Exhaust taps on heat sheeld over bumps,
Cruise control is out on the speedo,
It has no splitter (on account of me breaking it on a kerb) :(

BUT the thing that annoys me the most,

Every fly in the area wants to end its life on the front of my clio!