ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats ur car name???

Chelsea tractor
Eddie as the last 3 letters are EDW...

Dont think I've ever really called it that though, some other people do though :eek:

R

Rachel Anne

Clio McQueen!!

285843644_0ab1096c4a1.jpg
think thats so cool! was thinking of calling mine just lightening mcqueen now Thierry!! is a wicked pic! x

Scirocco GT 210
'Piece of f***ing s**t'. Not very original, but it's named after how I feel about it. :approve:

I also call it the 'frogmobile'.

1.2 16v Clio Campus Sport
Lola Muffin

I decided on lola then my dad kept calling her muffin because the original plate ended with MFN so she ended up lola muffin.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I have names for ALL our cars but i'll give u the names for my 4!

1) my green mk1 ph2 - tractor (green and runs on diesel - guy at renault named it for me!) OR W*nker (end three letters are WKR)
2) my silver mk1 ph1 - bacon or lovely big knockers
3) my monaco mk2 ph1 - serje
4) my R5 GTT - giant racing tart!

oh and the mk1 ph1 im drivng temporarily is called skyblue (even tho she's red!)

You need names when u have as many cars as we have, lets u differentiate between them!

Current one doesn't really have a name.

But my last corsa was Tasty Coma Wife lol (something for the scrubs fans). The plates had TCW at the end, im not just some crazy creep!