ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats this part?

Clio 172
Could anyone tell me what this part is?

I got it when i bought a fitting kit for a downpipe as instructed by the garage who fitted my Milltek but they never used it along with an exhaust hanger and Exhaust mount.

Basically i am putting parts i dont need up for sale and i just wondered how much to put it up for?

All are unopened.

bitsandbobs013.gif

£50, f*ck me!

It depends weather people want to spend alot of cash on something they can get elsewhere for tenner from suppliers on here. Other thing is Pug 406 2.0 stuff is the same and only a couple of quid from the factors.

Clio 172
I am also putting these up too

bitsandbobs011.gif

bitsandbobs014.gif

I dont know how much for because i have no experience with these parts but when i matched them on the ktec website the hanger was around £7 and mount £20

Yeah thats about the right pricing for those exhaust hangers, something around that would get them sold anyway