ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the little black lump under the nearside wingmirror for?

RB Clio 182 Cup
I can't work out the point of it. There isn't one on the offside so it isn't anything to do with the heating or the electrical adjustment?

BMW E92/Audi S3
There can be a lot to learn on these Renaults. Took me 2 months to figure out that I had 'follow me home' lights......

Clio 172
its a magic nipple, rub it and you get 3 wishes. It'll answer all your wishes as long as you only say "i wish i knew the temperature".

edit: if you rub it you'll probably get an incorrect temperature reading.

E46 M3
Its where the lights stay on for a bit after the ignition is turned off so you can see as you walk away from the car at night.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I have a hole on both mirrors but no nipple. Could explain why it thinks it's 28ºc today

So where do I start my search now?

Megane 265 Cup
Been wondering what the nipple was too since I got my car, thanks for that :D

And yeah how do you enable to follow me home lights? Didn't realise the car had that feature.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have a hole on both mirrors but no nipple. Could explain why it thinks it's 28ºc today

So where do I start my search now?
A new mirror by the sounds of it mate.

Stagecoach Ticket
follow me home lights are pish. Old mans car has em only good for putting em on and watch him go back to the car and wonder why his lights turn on and off keeps him wondering for hours.