ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best tyre for the wet? (195/45/16)

Clio 182
Looking to get some tyres on the front, what would you guys say that handles well and is good for the wet.

I am currently using Uniroyal Rainsport, which is exellent but the tread didn’t last that long!

Clio Mk1
Mine runs on Toyo Proxes T1R (195/40/16 although they do come in 45) and the wet hold is excelent, from the thread it looks like it can pump quite abit of water so aquaplaning is not a problem :)

Nippy white cup
Looking to get some tyres on the front, what would you guys say that handles well and is good for the wet.

I am currently using Uniroyal Rainsport, which is exellent but the tread didn’t last that long!

I put uniroyals on my cup for about 3 days...the soggy sidewalls made it feel like it was going to spin out coming out of bends...if they are the only tyres you have had then get some Contis asap m8

Chris