ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best sized screen for a smart phone??

Clio 172 cup
Noticed recently that smart phones are gradually becoming bigger and bigger

Now i thought the desire hd and GS2 had slightly too big screens compared to the iphone which is a good size to not feel too bulky in your pocket, but....

Htc are lauching the titan with a 4.7 inch screen

And samsung are launching the note with a 5.3 inch screen!!!

Who really would buy a phone that big???

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
+1 Sensations screen is perfect 16:9 ratio widescreen 4.3" FTW

+2

just upgraded from a Desire to a Sensation and love the extra screen size, even though the phone itself is hardly any bigger

Clio 172
4.3" on my HD2 was epic when it first came out and its still amazing now (I've just started to enjoy using the phone again now its running Android), once you get used to a phone with such a great display you really will struggle to get on with anything less. Downside to it is the space it takes up in your pocket too scared that you will scratch the screen if you put your keys/loose change in the same pocket lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Problem with the galaxy s2 is that it does feel massive in your pocket.... I don't think I'd want bigger than an iphone, which when I first got seemed quite big.

ITB'd MK1
compared my desire to my cousins new sensation and the screen is SO much bigger, but the phone overall doesn't seem much bigger at all. I could definitely live with it. infact.....WANT