ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS THE BEST IRON OUT / X ?

ITB BG 182
Purple Rain for me, when its in one of the sales for a £5 bottle that is 500ml, its a bloody good deal, hense why I got 4 of them.

RS6 C7
Iv'e used both Iron X & Iron out (Auto Finesse)

I don't think there is much difference in the two & at least the AF one smells ok ish.

turbo 182
autosmart fallout remover however it dosent bleed and is not PH neutral so youd need to wash off completly to avoid acid being left on the car, 5 litres for around about 15-20 pound carnt complain

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Iron x, purple rain and iron out are all much the same so just depends on which brand you want. Wolfs version takes a lot longer to work and can be left longer which is handy when your doing more than one car at a time.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Iron X.

Bilt Hamber Autowheel is pretty good on wheels but it's clingy nature makes it less effective on paint imo.