ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best co-op games for xblx live?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
As above.. i have managed to get 2 pals on xbox live, we're not big gamers but they are already hooked on COD4 on line (were all sh1t3)

Wonder what other good co-op style games there is on live? i remember a few years back i had a splinter cell game that had a great 2player co-op part to it, where you could only do it with another player.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Halo is a good laugh when doing Co-op Campaign! Probably the most clever co-op one is gears of war, at some points you have to split up and work as a team. Quite a giggle!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
my only problem is (i should have stated) i suffer from a weird sickness when i am running around all the time. I always pick the sniper on COD and hide to try and pick people off to prolong the sickness... weird i know. So ideally a stealthy type game?? gears of war sounds a hectic fast moving game?

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
It's a 3rd person shooter so you shouldn't get the dizziness etc of a COD type game.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Halo 3 and ODST are best 2.

MW2 is going to have co-op when it comes out.

A mate of mine said that Army of Two was sick co-op stylee.

I suffer from that illness too!

However me and a mate had some awesome nights on live playing resident evil 5 on co-op! Probably the best game I have 'finished' this year!

57 Clio Campus Sport
I suffer from that illness too!

However me and a mate had some awesome nights on live playing resident evil 5 on co-op! Probably the best game I have 'finished' this year!

I forgot about that, I never got a chance to finish coop, but what I played was awesome!