ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's Occurring?

big boost cup
I would be up for a meet on th 30/31st i should be up and running by then you have any ideas on the location

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Would a 2002 "vintage" quailify Chris? ;)

The Flower Pots pub in Cheriton was suggested in an earlier thread, maybe a meet there weekend after next?

Renault Sport Clio 182
i will be up for something if im not working, havent driven the car in 2 weeks, getting it back on thursday, cant wait, funny how much i miss it.

Renault Sport Clio 182
what going on with urs tom?

mine was a case of i had the flue so was off work for a week and a half so didnt leave the house, then my depahser pully went :mad: even though i had it replaced last year lol so thats another £500 ontop of what i paid last year for cambelt and pully change's

big boost cup
mines just been treated to a supercharger and a few other bits its like waiting for xmas as its running now and just have to pick her up. thats a bit of a ball ache for you then you done much else to it since i last saw it?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
mines just been treated to a supercharger and a few other bits its like waiting for xmas as its running now and just have to pick her up. thats a bit of a ball ache for you then you done much else to it since i last saw it?

Who fitted the SC fella?

I can do most days bar the 31st

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
can't come this weekend boys and girls sorry :( we need to get another pub meet organised or maybe bowling :S:S:S

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
are you guys crusing down to goodwood on saturday? if so me and a mate might tag along in the clio's?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Well I am up for a mini meet around my neck of the woods which is close to godalming :D Maybe if we can get a few more cars but it will have to be in the evening.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
Sounds perfect... I live in elstead 5 mins from Godalming, me and a mate will come in are cars. Were abouts and wot time? Cheers alex