ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats my MSN messenger password?

Anyone know any programs to find out what mine is my MSN won't let me log on and since I've forgotten the password ages ago I've no idea what details I even gave when I set the account up so Micrsoft arn't going to be to useful in giving me a password reset.

A4 Avant & A3
don't they normally have a lost password thing, where you type in your e-mail address & it forwards your password on to that?
(thats providing you know the e-mail address that you signed up with of course)

A4 Avant & A3
your messenger e-mail address is your Hotmail or MSN e-mail address..
you saying that you don't know your e-mail address aswell?

If so then it might be time to sign up for a new one maybe.

(sorry if i'm not much use.. just sitting up waiting for the mrs to come home from her work xmas do)

your messenger e-mail address is your Hotmail or MSN e-mail address..
you saying that you don't know your e-mail address aswell?

Nope no idea. I don't use my Hotmail address I'm guessing its the same as my MSN name.

Don't want a new account realy.

yeah it is same as hotmail.... although im afraid to say its unlikely youl get it back if youve forgot secret answer etc etc... i had this problem and contacted them took weeks and they never gave it me... fobbed me off with some excuse... they asked for DOB and some other things but id' used fake ones on signup so couldnt remember

tiTTy & SV650
contact someone you know has you in their contacts (if you can remember) and ask them what email address comes up with your name.

RB 182
Your profile on here shows a Hotmail email address.

Don't accounts only last for a certain time if you haven't used them in that time is becomes available again for other people to use?