ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats It actually worth ???

VW Golf TDI
Hi,
My car has been for sale in the for sale section for a while now, I have now got the log book back and the private plate has now come off.

Its a August 05 Clio 182 Cup Inferno orange 19k on the clock.

What is it worth as a lot of people are putting thats overpriced???

Im looking for a round 9k Does this seem resonable ???

Only asking as first week after christmas its going in the trader so dont wanna mess around waiting for a sale

cheers

Leon Cupra R 225
Seems reasonable to me mate. Mileage is normal-average so I wouldn't expect anymore. I have always had more luck in the past when advertising on autotrader, also try pistonheads. (pistonheads.com)

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
to be honest with the new shape 197's, i can see the price of the 182's falling, i would say you should get 8k for it.

VW Golf TDI
Thats about right so If I put it up for 9k no offers it should go pretty much straight away, On the trader some of the inferno ones are silly prices 11k ????:S

VW Golf TDI
not fussed eos dont come till march, but getting a golf or sommert similar for the 3 months, New job starts in Jan so get it then, So just wanted rd of it, I will still get a healthy chunk of money in the bank when I pay back loans etc,

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just took a 05 plate in p-ex for 8500, i'd have thought you'll get 9k for that privately. But tbh mate, used car sales are s**t at the minute, its just before xmas and nobody wants to buy cars. It should sail out the door in the new year.

Focus RS, 182 gone
yeah, im selling mine in the new year, itll be paid for in jan. Gunna try not to have another loan for a car, so maybe buying a civic type r for around 10k

BMW M3
9k is very reasonable, dont sell it underpriced. Its the worst time of the year to sell your car to be honest. If you need the cash you may have to drop a little but otherwise hold out.

VW Golf TDI
no not fussed about selling right now, can hold out till middle of feb really, just cant se the point of having 2 cars

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
to be honest with the new shape 197's, i can see the price of the 182's falling, i would say you should get 8k for it.
as the new 197 is out you should get more for it as the 197 is a mistake

i would say about £8500 as there are loads around but dont take stupid money for it as loads of people want something for nothing mate