ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats in the pipeline for 2014

As above what plans for meets are lined up for 2014? hopefully better than 2013:quiet:

RRdays
1/4 mile
FCS
CSS
Trax
Maybe btcc @ silverstone
F1 @ silverstone
Track day at that coughbrugh (what ever its called)
Various other shows from different makes
paintballing
go karting

Building sandcastles!!!!!!!!:nono:

Or are you midlands lot pussying out again!!:rasp:

Not saying i shall attend everything but wil give it a good go, also be good to catch up with a few of you. (forgot what Don looks like;))

Hope to see a few of you next year!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Definately the BTCC went to see it at donington last year,hopefully trying to catch them at oulton also this year,rallying event in febuary in Blackpool/Fleetwood....Driving to France with the family for a eurocamp holiday in Brevedent...

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Since i changed my shift,as i now start at 7pm and dont finish til 5am mon-fri,i`m stuffed for saturday meets and the regular wm meets.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am thinking of doing karting either end of Jan/beginning of Feb...but will need buy-in from people and deposits or its a non starter.

The rest is tbc.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'll be trying to get to CSS again and maybe a couple of other shows throughout the year. I really want to do a RWYB event at Santa Pod. I'm also going to Goodwood FOS in the summer as it's my favourite event of the year.

There were too many rolling road days going on imo which one were we meant to take notice of!!!????some kind of karting wouldn't be fair as I'd kick all of you into next year!!;-)

There were too many rolling road days going on imo which one were we meant to take notice of!!!????some kind of karting wouldn't be fair as I'd kick all of you into next year!!;-)

Thats because you attended every single one lol even ones from other areas.

Fair play for showing your face though;)

We only had two last year, best being the later one where there was a larger mix of cars.

EP3 and Turbz
I should be available for most of them this year, as long as work doesn't get in the way, so will mostly be weekends

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Personally, I plan to enjoy my Clio on as many track days as I can fund this year.

Business wise I've a few new services and products in development currently in CFD stage.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
MicKPM if you need a guinea pig, let me know for reduced rate!! ;)

HMS Derv Destroyer do you mean karting or first monthy meet? First monthly meet (if people are up for it) will be a week on Monday at location to be decided.

Flame red 200t
Thats because you attended every single one lol even ones from other areas.

Fair play for showing your face though;)

We only had two last year, best being the later one where there was a larger mix of cars.

Already started had a great drive out lastweekend pal next is the PW tribute but im good for any meets apart from the Monday night job as its a pain to get there from work might try to make more effore this year :D

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Not now I know there's a good chance you'd be lurking in the bushes lol

Actually I might take our young'n one weekend as it looks better than Twycross

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Im looking forward to bringing the van to some shows and track days this year!