ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everyones views on Window Tints

172 exclusive no 172
When i say window tints , not blacked out rear and light fronts,

Legal front and same on the back... here`s my car so just wondering what every ones views are.

IMG_0285.jpg

133/225/CLS AMG
The 133 is the first car I've owned with darker than normal tints on the rear windows. Looks quite smart and also feels kinda cool inside as it seems to be that bit more private and shaded in a funny way.

work for BMW
I never liked them but they have come as factory fitted on the rear of my sx and I really like them, makes it look really nice

Listerine & Poledo
myh ph.2 172 had mild window tints as factory spec.

I wouldn't go any darker, no need.

Listerine & Poledo
no.
no.
no.

Get a company to do it, if you simply must have them.

Or have cracked, ruffled and bubbly windows, it's your car.

But, as Dave points out, it's not a great look.

Don't suppose you've got an Clarkey cat?

Vectra
I've got Limo Black on Back 3 and Black Sun-Strip, I goes well with my Gloss Black Roof.

Listerine & Poledo
Deep tints and not much grip on their spelling, grammar and vocabulary?

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy

Bucket mod?

Listerine & Poledo
I chose to have my sexuality, gender and profession questioned instead of being immediately categorised as a McD's, InnerRing-Road Weapon.

It's much less soul destroying.

PB Clio 172
I cannot stand tints and cannot understand why anyone would want them

To the OP- you cannot tint any front windows if you want to stay legal. Yes of course billy bob down the road has them but your risk....

1.2 16v clio
I prefer the privicy glass too, it looks less chavvy and also doesnt look like you are trying to conceal anything worth stealing. A few of my mates have had their rear windows smashed and speakers stolen. Although this could be down to them blasting their music rather then having dark rear tints.