ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats best for my 172 15" or 16 "

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
as above
icon14.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
not much in it really. 15's are very sharp. 16's are fine and look great, 17's look awesome, but are expenisve on rubber and need a god drop. No difference in lap time between 16 & 17 around knockhill for all the haters!

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
well i have a set of pro race 1.2 in mint condition 15 " and a set of 172 just been refurbed in anthracite look very nice but i want the best in handling and speed to be hornest and does any1n have a pic of a monaco 172 with the pro race 1.2 on it

Clio 172 RS2
15" accelerates better...

16" = not too small... not to big like 17" imho.
But each to their own.

17" is expensive rubbers indeed.

Best handling? Get the lightest rims for improved handling. That's why Turini's are so popular (not only on Clio's)
Speed as in topspeed or nought to 60 sprints?

Silver 172
i dont know why everyones mentioning 17s as he asked absolutly nothing about that size.. I'd say it would handle better with ur 15s tom once u get new tyres but id say ur 172 wheels look better and suit the car more

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Tbh I've been in 2 rs' with 17's. Ride was very poor. Won't make a difference in lap times, but on the road you'd feel the difference.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
If you were going on track alot I'd have thought 15s would be better, but for a daily driver with the odd track day I'd stick with the 16s. Thats what I'd do anyway.