ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats a Guy got to do to be spotted!!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I buy a £20000 car, travel 700 miles in 2 days and still no-one spotted my V6

Eeeeeeeesh

700miles, bet that cost you a fortune in fuel!! what mpg do v6's do?!

just so you know i am really jealous of your car!but jealous in a good way!

now let me drive it! :p

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
I buy a £20000 car, travel 700 miles in 2 days and still no-one spotted my V6

Eeeeeeeesh

700miles, bet that cost you a fortune in fuel!! what mpg do v6's do?!

just so you know i am really jealous of your car!but jealous in a good way!

now let me drive it! :p

It cost me £150 but i still got half a tank of fuel left too, the MPG averaged at 25, but on motorway it averaged about 27ish.

D

D4AAO

Bayliss, I spotted ya mate..... but it was in a field with a sheep (again).

Will ya be going to the next meet?

Can't believe the abuse ya getting fella for a perfectly innocent post.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Bayliss, I spotted ya mate..... but it was in a field with a sheep (again).

Will ya be going to the next meet?

Can't believe the abuse ya getting fella for a perfectly innocent post.

do u know when it is like???

I know tell me about it, its a good thing i'm an easy going guy!!! lol

otherwise i may get really upset, but then again i've always got my fury friends (bah)!!!

B

Brown.

what a bunch of w**kers you lot are, you jelous f**kers..... bayliss was mearly declaring the price to ad some drama to the issue, as if hees REALLY bothered that he hasnt been spotted....get lives you goons...or get proper jobs so you can be like me and bayliss and whipe our ass's with wads of money :D nuff said ;)

And some peeps finally get there car spotted when they've sold it! ;) lol

oh its so true lol....

AL baby, big al, whens the next lakes meet!!!! al be on my own promise!!!! no gf's week end..... they just want sex all the damn time lol

Maz

LY 200
^ Lakes meet was a classic should try and organise another this year ..

Were you there Al ??

Better than yours. C*nt.
Quality responses in this thread.

"Y shud u b spotid in ur V6? I spent £18000000000 on my wikkid 1.2 wid sikk rimz n phat choons n drive it lyk i stole it init! Finkin ur big cos u gt £20k to blast on ya mota. N naaaaaa I int jelus init man! Y wud I b m8 cus I get lyk loadsa pussy in my car wen a pick ma b**ch n er m8s up frm skewl m8."

Nice car, not seen it. But then, I said I didn't see many RS Clios on the road before I got my 182 on Friday, and last night between 5 and 6 I saw 9 of them. b******s copying me. :)

Mazda RX8
sods law that none sees you....seen the same yellow V6 twice in the last 2 days once south side of Sheffield and then on the M1 ...flashed it out into the outside lane it looked better from behind than the new AM V8 that was infront of me...turned off at J31 and went towards Worksop (V6 no plate) anyone from here?