ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you paying for your insurance?

Clio 172 sport
Im 31, live in brum and got a clio 172 sport, valued at around 5K, and paying £665 insurance...
Just wondered what people were paying for theres, just to compare..
Dont like to get ripped off?????
And any usefull advise about the car?

Clio 172 sport
Thats good, who is that with?
Plus it might be cause i live in birmingham, might be a higher risk area, than where you live!!!!

Breaking A 172 Replica
Underwhat circumstances would this thread be better situated here as opposed to into the interior + ICE + insurance section?

Sam

RS 172
I'm 22, have a 172, 0 ncb, lowered 30mm, stainless steel cat back exhaust. both declared, paid £750 for 10 months with elephant. fully comp.

A

Andyjock17

I'm 22, have a 172, 0 ncb, lowered 30mm, stainless steel cat back exhaust. both declared, paid £750 for 10 months with elephant. fully comp.

Did you pay that as a lump sum? cause next yr if you go to pay it monthly they will hit u with a fee for not paying all in one go etc etc

Clio 172 sport
Thats proberbly what it is then, yeah i just pay 10 payments monthly!
Plus the answer to Slicker, only just gettin used to the site, only registered a couple of days ago....will bear it in mind for next time.....

LY 200
04-182

Im 22 with 3 years nc's and renewal this month is £788.00 fc with Admiral.

Will probably change to Bell or Elephant if i get a better deal though. I doubt id wanna be paying 6/700 quid for insurance on one at 30 though, thought it would be much cheaper than that!!!

Clio 172 sport
Where do you live then dan, buckingham palace?
Thats cheap, i got full no claims, and dont live in a bad area.....

Who is that with, i might give them a ring.....plus i bet you have got 6 big dogs looking after it of a night time then?

RS 172

Did you pay that as a lump sum? cause next yr if you go to pay it monthly they will hit u with a fee for not paying all in one go etc etc

yeah it was one lump sum but i intend on doing that again when it comes round, just seems easier to get it out of the way!

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Clio 172 02 reg & Punto 1.2 active sport on Multicar
Live sunderland SR5
34 Years and 5 Years NCB
3 pts 1 accident
Me wife and he father insured
£800

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Age 23, clio 182 cup, stainless steel cat back system, K&N filter, 1 NCB, £780 fully comp with Green Light.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Im 23, 182 cup 05 plate, 2 years no claims and 3 points. Insured with elephant and its currently £620

Up for renewal after crimbo.

Clio 172 sport
Cheers everyone, just had a quote from elephant for £550, BARGIN........
I gave my insurance a call and they matched it, B#######S..
Why couldny they have done it for that when i first phonned them up....Couldnt be asred to change to elephant too much off a ball ache...

172 cup
ok as follows :

:rasp: clio cup 172
:rasp: 25 years old
:rasp: 6 yrs NCB
:rasp: me and partner insured fully comp
:rasp: protected claims and legal cover
:rasp: £569 with Churchill "Challenge Churchill"!!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
172, circa 190bhp, numerous mods (all declared), 24, 5 years NCB, £520 with Adrian Flux.

Rusty Cup
im 24 with 8 years no claims n ive been quoted £390 on a 182 fully comp with 3 points and protected no claims, i pay £250 a year on my 1.6 16v clio at the mo =P

CLIO SPORT 172
I AM 33 AND PAYING £334 FULLY COMP WITH PROTECTED NO CLAIMS AND EVERY THING ELSE, CAR IS A 52 PLATE CLIO SPORT 172 VALUED AT £5,500. I AM WITH MORE THAN FIND THEM GOOD TO DEAL WITH.

:lolup:

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
26, 7 years protected ncb on a ph1 172 and 2 non fault claims (one which wrote off my previous car).

£313 and a few pence fully comp.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Im 31, live in brum and got a clio 172 sport, valued at around 5K, and paying £665 insurance...
Just wondered what people were paying for theres, just to compare..
Dont like to get ripped off?????
And any usefull advise about the car?

mate im 24 with 4yrs NCB no convictions and its £1350

Cooper S JCW
31 with full NCB + mods declared - £600 with Adrian Flux. I'm renewing at the end of this month though and I think I can get better than that. My postcode sucks though between Manchester/Liverpool!