ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you all think

182trophy & Williams
get a video camera, that was just annoying to watch if you no what i mean. The clio modded?

BG 182
I had a zetec s before my 172 and the difference in acceleration is just silly. a standard zs wouldnt stand a chance.
zs was fun tho

Da

Less
My mate got a Zetec S when they were first launched and yes, for a 1.6, they are quick. But in standard form, compete with a 172/182? I think not!

Mk4 .:R32
I've driven a mk5 zetec s, and it felt fecking slow. Must of had about 90lbs/ft of torque. it was sh*te. Crap video, and its not even a 182. Chavs

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
FRP stands for ford racing puma so i'm reckoning FRP'd means it's it's been fitted with the 155bhp 1.7 lump out of a racing puma. I used to own one and it wouldn't have stood a chance against a 172 or 182 in a straight line. They're around the same performance as a saxo VTS, they do handle really well mind and could've comfortably handled more power. Can't imagine a fiesta is vastly lighter than a puma so i'd say theres something a miss with this video.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Fiesta Zetec S's are toss. 100bhp. Nuff said.

Dan

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
FRP stands for ford racing puma so i'm reckoning FRP'd means it's it's been fitted with the 155bhp 1.7 lump out of a racing puma. I used to own one and it wouldn't have stood a chance against a 172 or 182 in a straight line. They're around the same performance as a saxo VTS, they do handle really well mind and could've comfortably handled more power. Can't imagine a fiesta is vastly lighter than a puma so i'd say theres something a miss with this video.

D

danh172

it says in the comments under the video that its a ford racing puma engine with de-cat and other mods :rasp: