ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you go for..

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
If you had the choice to go for either Clio 172 ph 1 or ph2 172 cup!

Been wondering which would be the better car be, ph 1 is now pretty retro and cool to see out on the roads! And uses cable throttle for more driving pleasure..

I’d say I’d prefer the Clio ph1 for looks but ph2 cup does come in more roar form having no abs and less weight to carry round!

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Am more on the ph 1 side to, as I’ve got one am that I was going to get the rust sorted with new sills and quarters and get up together with few mods on the way! It’s been stood for a while so most things need changing in all fair ness!

But something about the cup just calling out!

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
To those who have modded a ph 1 and removed the abs what’s the insurance been like when getting cover?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I like them both tbf. Trying to find a cracker is getting harder with either of them. Cups are now starting to have the same arch issues as the phase 1s.