ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheels for black/gold FF 182 ?

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I have anthracite 182 cup pack ones on atm but they are a bit scratched up so im looking to replace them, whos got what on theirs and has anyone got any suggestions or pics as to what looks good ?

Ideally i want a darker colour again but not sure if black pro race 1.2's and the like will go.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Imo, anything other than standard wheels (or turinis) look guff with standard suspension.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
JP should have them back to you within 2/3 days.. cheaper to get the bus/taxi to work (assuming you don't have a 100 mile commute haha!) for a couple of days than a new set of wheels ;)

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Imo, anything other than standard wheels (or turinis) look guff with standard suspension.

Totally agree, just dont know what to go for.

JP should have them back to you within 2/3 days.. cheaper to get the bus/taxi to work (assuming you don't have a 100 mile commute haha!) for a couple of days than a new set of wheels ;)

Thats exactly my prob, i work in Harlow and live in Billericay so its a fair trek and public transport is a no no to get there. I could take the Cayenne but it'll cost more in petrol than buying my new wheels lol.