ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheel size to chose?

Clio 01 1.2 8v - Rapid
Hi,
I've recently got enough money to get a new set of rims for my 1.2 clio (2001) and i was wondering what size to go for? I was thinking of 17"s but will it look stupid? or shall i go for the more common 16" ones.

Many thanks Dan

Chocolate Bar™
doesnt matter as long as you get it lowered. i find any aftermarket wheels look silly when its not lowered.

16 or 17 seems to be most common, but i like the 15's - especially on a 1.2 lol ;)

Clio 01 1.2 8v - Rapid
So if i dont get it lowered will it look crap? if i do get it lowered how much will it cost and will it affect my insurance?

Dan

Danman1210 said:
So if i dont get it lowered will it look crap? if i do get it lowered how much will it cost and will it affect my insurance?

Dan
It looks way better lower even with stock wheels than big wheels and stock suspension IMO.
Best ring insurance and see how much they want.